After last year’s SuiteWorld in Las Vegas, Oracle NetSuite is now ready to move its newest innovations towards Europe. In the UK the portfolio is being expanded with product innovations that were shown during SuiteWorld.
Oracle NetSuite announced several new product innovations to help UK organisations run more efficiently and increase the bottom line. Most of the new features were already presented during the big event in Las Vegas last year. Now these features are ready to be introduced in the UK market, some of the new features need custom work for each market. The new features for the UK include new planning and budgeting tools to help drive accurate, connected plans across the business; new analytics capabilities to help improve decision making and uncover new revenue streams; and new native integrations with Shopify, Shopify POS, and ShipStation to better manage sales operations and distribution channels.
“With constantly changing obstacles and opportunities, UK organisations need to have full control of their data to find new ways to be more efficient, profitable, and drive growth,” said Evan Goldberg, founder and EVP, Oracle NetSuite.
“To support our customers in the UK, we continue to deliver new and improved capabilities within NetSuite. Our latest innovations help address the full spectrum of operational processes across finance, warehousing and distribution, commerce, HR, and more, to equip UK businesses to run better and more efficiently.”
Also read: ERP can be affordable
The latest NetSuite updates for UK organisations include:
- NetSuite Analytics Warehouse: Helps simplify data management, accelerate time to insights, and provides access to more pre-built third-party data integrations and industry-specific content.
- NetSuite Planning and Budgeting: Helps automate labour-intensive planning and budgeting processes so finance teams can quickly and easily produce budgets and forecasts, model what-if scenarios, and generate reports — all within one collaborative, scalable solution.
- NetSuite Connector for Shopify and ShipStation: Helps keep vital information centralised and eliminate manual data entry, costly errors, and delays by automating the near real-time transfer of data between applications.
- NetSuite SuitePeople: Helps centralise and manage common HR tasks, such as maintaining employee records, tracking compensation, streamlining onboarding, offboarding, performance management and managing time-off. By having all employee information and financial data in a single place, recordkeeping is more accurate and real-time reporting and analysis can be handled more seamlessly.
- NetSuite Smart Count: Helps improve the efficiency and accuracy of inventory management by automating inventory cycle counts without freezing transactions, minimising interruptions in the sales process and the impact on operations.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce MyAccount: Helps organisations provide an easy way for customers to manage their accounts and subscriptions online 24/7. SuiteCommerce MyAccount eliminates time-intensive billing steps by enabling customers to view invoices and make payments themselves, as well as view account balances and transaction history.
- NetSuite SuiteBilling: Helps organisations save time and improve customer service by reducing the administrative burden of managing a subscription-based business. New features help ensure revenue growth by enabling organisations to customise a percentage increase and automatically apply it to a customer’s subscription pricing at the time of renewal.