The 1.5-meter society ensures that we have to adapt to the ‘new normal’ at a fast pace. We already had the opportunity to get acquainted with the new status-quo during the past two months, but in the coming weeks, the new reality will truly unfold once the strict measures are lifted. It is crucial to handle these changes well and to prepare your company for the future. The upcoming virtual series Leading Through Change on May 12th and 14th will focus on adapting to reality, also looking at role and industry-specific issues.
During Leading Through Change, a number of Salesforce customers and experts will share their insights and experiences about the new normal. Upon hearing this directly from the big companies themselves, examples will emerge of what the 1.5-meter society looks like in the workplace. Sharing these experiences will result in people learning from each other. During Leading Through Change, there will undoubtedly be some ideas that you haven’t thought of yourself yet. To make it even more meaningful, the event is designed to zoom in on roles within companies and specific industries.
The first day (May 12th) will be dedicated to role-specific changes. The day starts with a discussion between mobility product provider Bugaboo and Salesforce VP for Strategic Research Peter Coffee, in which strategies for change management and future preparation are discussed. Subsequently, webinars for specific roles can be attended.
Day two deals with changes for different industries. On the 14th of May, the day will be opened by KONE, a company active in, among others, the elevator and escalator industry, and Salesforce VP for Strategic Research Peter Coffee. During the opening discussion, they will discuss balancing business continuity and future-proofing. This will be followed by five sector-specific webinars.
You can find the full program below. Via this link, you can register for Leading Through Change.
Role-specific webinars on May 12
- Opening discussion with Bugaboo, manufacturer of mobility products such as prams and luggage systems, with sales in 50 countries.
- Marketing webinar with Hästens, Swedish manufacturer founded in 1852, specialising in beds, bedding, pillows.
- Sales webinar with Karma, award-winning Swedish app for food waste, about building business resilience as a sales organisation.
- Service webinar with Alm. Brand, a Danish financial services provider active in non-life insurance, life insurance, pension insurance and banking.
- IT webinar with MuleSoft customer Arbetsförmedlingen, a Swedish public employment service that brings employers and job seekers together.
- Commerce webinar with marlies|dekkers, Dutch fashion brand, selling high-end lingerie in 1000 stores worldwide and online.
Industry-specific webinars on May 14
- Opening discussion with KONE, international engineering and service company with 55,000 employees in 60 countries.
- Manufacturing webinar with UPM, 1.2 billion euros Finnish manufacturer of label material for branding, promotion and informative labels.
- Retail webinar with Omoda, innovative Dutch shoe retailer offering its customers seamless online-offline shopping experiences.
- Financial Services webinar with Arbejdernes Landsbank, a Danish bank recognised time and again for their excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Transport & Logistics webinar with Maersk, the world’s leading container logistics company based in Denmark.
- Consumer Goods webinar with FrieslandCampina, an 11 billion euro Dutch dairy co-operative active in more than 100 countries worldwide.
This message is created in cooperation with Salesforce.