A good conversation about Citrix Workspace might be a better summary for this “On Tour” with Christian Reilly, the CTO of Citrix. Of course, the idea is an interview and the intention to find out as much as possible, and we won’t leave out the tricky questions for Citrix either. However, the fact is that Reilly makes it a real conversation, making it much more pleasant to watch.
As with previous “On Tour” videos, we really go into depth, again a long video interview of about 35 minutes. For those who don’t want to watch the entire video, we have highlighted a number of topics below the video. By following those links, you can watch a specific section of the interview. Ultimately, everything will be discussed: how Citrix is doing, the competition, the Citrix Workspace, the Intelligent Workpace, Analytics and the ambitions in the field of no-code and low-code.
For the average Citrix expert or someone who works with it on a daily basis, it gives a glimpse of where Citrix is heading with its product and what we can possibly expect in the future.
- How is Citrix doing, how is the company performing?
- How do you look at the competition?
- Cloud strategy, are Google and Microsoft the preferred partners?
- All about the Intelligent Workspace
- Will we have a future without Windows?
- Is the unified workspace the future, or is it separate app and desktop virtualization?
- Connecting Citrix Workspace with third-party SaaS applications
- Citrix journeying into low-code/no-code, how big is that ambition?
- In addition to security, Citrix Analytics will also measure the performance of applications